How to import demo content xml for your wordpress site
Here step by step, How to import demo content xml for your wordpress site:
1. Log into your site as an administrator.
2. Make sure you activated your new theme before proceeding.
3. Go to Tools -> Import
4. Choose “WordPress” from the list. See image below:
5. Upload the demo content .xml using the form provided on that page. Look image below:
6. You will be asked to map the authors in this export file to users on the blog. For each author, you may choose to map to an existing user on the blog or to create a new user.
7. You will then have the choice to import attachments, so click on the “Download and import file attachments” box. Look example setting below:
Please be patient while WordPress imports all the content. Posts, Pages, Projects, and Menus are imported. You will need assign the menu a theme location & you’ll need to configure widgets. This is a limitation of WordPress’ import system.
Done, now the demo content imported to your site.
PS: For demo you can find in each folder in packet.zip so before upload themes extract first your downloaded file.